After that long boring days of winter, the new season is coming..the wonderful spring..It is the most beautiful season, especially because we can go out and enjoy the outside world..You may think why i am telling winter is a bad season..I do not like to go out even for shopping in the cold weather and the snow. If kids are there with us its too difficult, have to cover them up with 2-3 layers of dress etc then also sometimes they are getting cold flue etc..But I surely can say that everyone enjoys first snow...
Now its time to welcome spring; lots of activities for kids ,,,they can meet their friends in the park. We all can go for lots of outing..weekend trips with friends.. and will be able to jogging in the park (In Winter, fitness center is only place to go for workout). In the fresh air, walking through the maple trees... The bad side is the hot weather during summer...So we need to drink a lot of water especially good juice or cold drinks..Juice or smoothie, nobody likes to prepare at home because its time consuming..i think home made fresh juice is good as always because we can control the sugar level and also we can use the fresh fruits. Imagine the pineapple juice...it is one of our favorite..good for health especially cooling down the body and it is good for digestion as well.So i thought i can share this very simple pineapple juice recipe..
Cost of the item: 3.99 usd/countPreparation time : 10 minutes
Pineapple : 1 no
Water : 2 cups
Ice cubes: 1 cup
Sugar:1/4 cup to 1/2 cup(according to ur taste)
Lime Juice: 7-8 drops
- Peel off the skin and remove the core from the pineapple..If you need more details about how to cut the whole pineapple just visit here
- Cut them into medium chunks...
- Using a blender add the pineapple chunks, water, ice-cubes, sugar and lemon juice (and a pinch of salt too)..blend well...
- Strain the juice if you want. If you blend it nicely no need to strain it.
- Do not try to blend all the pineapple chunks at a time..do it in batches
- Add the other ingredients accordingly..
- According to the sweetness change the amount of sugar